Internet Marketing Specialist
We are an Internet marketing company based in Singapore which specializes in traffic generation, lead and sales generation.
For our expansion in 2015, we are looking for internet marketing specialist who is passionate about IM to support and execute digital marketing activities for the company and our strategic partners.
In this role, you will have the exposure and learning opportunity to work on various industries, such as education, hospitality, healthcare and more.
- Maintain, update and manage content of various niche websites
- Manage, coordinate and work closely with a team of copywriters for content generation
- Track, monitor and report the performance of online marketing campaigns (conversion rates, ROAS, CPL, CPS, etc.)
- Hands on search engine marketing campaigns (SEO, PPC) and activities to maximize niche websites’ visibility on major search engines
- Execute social media marketing and advertising campaigns on various social media channels and platforms
- Act as gatekeeper to the quality of various content deliverables
- Participates in strategic planning meetings.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Internet-savvy with minimum 1 year of online marketing experience (SEO, PPC, Social media marketing, content marketing, ecommerce, etc.)
- Diploma or Bachelor in Marketing/Mass Comm/Media/Business Admin/IT/Computer Science/Internet or related disciplines
- Strong analytical and excellent project management skills
- High integrity, responsible, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good English speaking/writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Pivot Tables, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask and work well under deadlines and pressure
- Detailed-oriented, resourceful and good problem-solving skills.
- Self motivated, independent and meticulous
- Training will be provided
- Location: East (Paya Lebar area, Circle Line: MacPherson MRT station)
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm
- Full Time. Only Singaporean or Singapore PR may apply.
Interested candidates who have the required experience and qualifications please email your resume in Word or PDF format with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When submitting your job application, please remember to include the following details:
- Last drawn and expected salary
- Earliest availability date/notice period
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However rest assure that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
Thank you for viewing this job post.